In the world of marketing, content is king. We believe that successful marketing efforts don’t interrupt people’s online interests, but instead support those interests. This means creating useful, informative, and shareable content that brings people to our sites.
We’re not talking keyword-stuffed blogs here. Quality content that improves your SEO, impresses your audience, and motivates your prospects takes time and considerable expertise. Our marketing team at Digital Jockey offers content creation, content management, and maintenance so you can concentrate on running your business.
Our content marketing services include:
- Comprehensive content audit — We’re an analytics company, so we look before we leap. Our team reviews all of your existing assets (eBooks, white papers, PowerPoints, etc.) to identify your brand messaging and any gaps in content. The audit also allows us to align current and future content with your buyer personas. Additionally, we can better target various purchasing stages that buyers commonly experience. Don’t have buyer personas? We’ll work with you to build these out so you’ll have perfectly tailored content for your desired customers.
- Content strategy — We build and implement a content marketing strategy that includes content creation, content promotion, performance metrics, and time-saving tools. Our extensive keyword research and competitor research allows us to find and fill gaps. Simply put, we get you in front of your audience with the right message. What’s more, we leverage content to effectively position you against your competition.
- Content creation — Need a press release written? Want to support the sales cycle or generate leads with resources (like infographics, eBooks, white papers, case studies, or data sheets) for prospective customers? Want to bring more organic traffic to your site, but don’t have the resources to write researched blogs regularly? Don’t have time to send email nurture campaigns? We’ve got you covered. Our in-house writers have years of professional writing and editing experience, so you get high quality content to impress your audience and generate leads. Depending on quantity or specialization, we also partner with third party writers to develop top of funnel content for you, so that you don’t have to. As a rule, 80 percent of your content should target prospect awareness and initial needs, not your products and services.
- Content management — Our content marketing team brainstorms, creates, and edits each piece of content to optimize for SEO and corporate goals. We’ll be responsible for publishing your content and managing social distribution across a variety of platforms. We work with HubSpot, WordPress, and other leading content management systems (CMS). Not only that, but we also track metrics and analytics. We interpret the data and make informed decisions that are in line with your content marketing strategy and business goals.
- Third-party content syndication — We publish your content on third-party sites to increase your exposure. You reach a significantly wider audience when we share your blogs, articles, press releases, and videos on other platforms. This also boosts your SEO, since search engines reward quality backlinks to your site.